An on going bug in flicktype.

Chuck Dean

Hello Kosta,
I am running the app store version of flicktype and I noticed a bug that I thought was only in the beta.

If I try to type a multi digit number at the start of a line, I can type the first number, then flicktype switches to the letter panel and I have to do a two finger double tap to enter the next number. For example, if I want to type the number 20 it comes out like this.
2 0 instead of 20.
I have started to type an "A" before typing the numbers and then going back and removing it. Not a deal breaker, but a bit of a pain.☹️

Chuck  (mobile)

Join beta@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.