Re: I reverted back to the app store version

Ed Worrell

Hey Chuck,

I have reverted back to using the stock keyboard. ๐Ÿ˜ž I wonder whatโ€™s taking so long with a new build. I know I saw on Twitter that there was a bit of recoding that was being done. Hopefully itโ€™s a good upgrade when we get hands on with it.

Ed

On Jul 22, 2019, at 12:16 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I have reverted back to the app store version of FlickType. The beta version had too many little quirks to be comfortable with long typing sessions..
I was pleasantly surprised that my iPhone retained my dictionary.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

I look forward to the next beta build.

Chuck (mobile)

Our 1972 Honda 600 Coupe

Our 1961 Vespa 400