Re: FlickType not working in some Apple fields.

Ed Worrell

Hey chuck and Kosta,

IAmSeeingStrangeBehavior inStock aPP textFields too.

Ed

On Jul 10, 2019, at 10:11 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Kosta,
FlickType isn't working in some native Apple fields. I was trying to type in a new city in the weather app, and the city name showed in the visual announcement but nothing was entered in the text field.

I found the same problem when I tried to save an incoming phone number to a new contact. Again it looked like it typed according to the visual announcement but nothing was entered in the text fields.☹️

Chuck  (mobile)

Join beta@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.