The futSubject The future of flicktype

Jay

Hi.

I'm curious to know what the future of flicktype is looking like. I sent out an e-mail to the list a couple months ago reguarding Flicktype and IOS 13, but haven't gotten any responses back from anyone, including flicktype developers. Will Flicktype still be developed for IOS 13, and what's the latest update status for the current builds of this app? Testflight has been pretty quiet, and if memmory serves me righteaI think the last beta build was released a few months ago. So, I'm just reaching out to see what flicktype has in store for IOS 13, and ongoing developement for the current IOS release.

Thanks so much, and look forward to hearing from you.

Jay.

Join beta@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.