Re: problem with flicktype and team talk

Paula Page <fairyhugs@...>

Ok, I’ll do that, and test it with TeamTalk. I’ll get back to you tomorrow. :)

Paula

On 14 Aug 2018, at 19:44, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

Hi Mohammad and Paula,

Super appreciate you both following up. Paula, thanks for bringing up listening to music while using FlickType, which you can do now if you change a setting in FlickType. If either of you has a chance, please go to the FlickType app, settings tab and scroll down to "effects playback mode" and make sure your setting is set to "unduckable," and then run TT and test whether this helps. This is the fix for listening to music while using FlickType, you just may have to restart the music once after running FlickType, as sometimes it does still stop playing music once but after restarting the music it works without issue.

Hope this helps!
Ashley

Join beta@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.