Re: Issue resolved

Hi Christo,

Super appreciate you following up on this issue with a fix! We will be sure to pass along the good news for other users that may run into the same problem.

Cheers!
Ashley

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 09:57 AM, Christo de Klerk wrote:

ll that some time ago I reported an issue where, after dismissing the
FlickType keyboard and reviewing the text in the app such as Notes and then
return to the FlickType keyboard and continue typing, the text would not be
placed where I believed it should and that sentences got garbled.

Well, I have now figured out what caused the problem. I also have MBraille as
a third party keyboard and it often intervened between FlickType and the app
in which I was typing and caused the words or sentences to get moved to
incorrect places. Removing MBraille from the cycle of keyboards solved the
issue. FlickType now works really great for me. It still is a bit like magic.

Join beta@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.