Issue resolved

Christo de Klerk

Hello

You may recall that some time ago I reported an issue where, after dismissing the FlickType keyboard and reviewing the text in the app such as Notes and then return to the FlickType keyboard and continue typing, the text would not be placed where I believed it should and that sentences got garbled.

Well, I have now figured out what caused the problem. I also have MBraille as a third party keyboard and it often intervened between FlickType and the app in which I was typing and caused the words or sentences to get moved to incorrect places. Removing MBraille from the cycle of keyboards solved the issue. FlickType now works really great for me. It still is a bit like magic.

Many thanks for the effort you are putting into this app to make it even better.

Kind regards

Christo

Join beta@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.