From: beta@flicktype.groups.io <beta@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of FlickType <hello@...>
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2018 1:13:24 AM
To: beta@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-beta] Text disappearing

Hi Choon Hwee,

Thanks for reporting the issue, though we are not yet fully compatible with iOS 12 and cannot test FlickType on that version quite yet. Was this happening with iOS 11 as well? One thing I read in your instructions that I would recommend trying to avoid is dragging up from the very bottom of the screen. As for preventing the activation of the control center, I believe Kosta has tried this but was blocked as it was a control on the iOS or App level, but I'll check in with him to confirm.

Thanks!
Ashley

Join beta@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.