Topics

Version 41.

Chuck Dean

Version 41.
I have been typing with this build for about 15 minutes, no problems to report!
I am even having good success getting numbers from the top line of characters.
I tried entering a few words which went very smoothly.
I think you have a winner!

Chuck

Yay, thanks, Chuck!

Alex Hiironen

I'm digging the new features and appreciate the removal of the hold near top for menu; 2 finger flick up is perfect.

I am however, still seeing silent letters when using hold on letters. It's not a showstopper IMO, but just letting you guys know. That's the only bug I've seen so far with build 41. It's working like a champ otherwise.

Cheers and thanks,

Using an iPhone 8+

Alex

On Apr 18, 2018, at 6:51 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Yay, thanks, Chuck!

The latest 41 alpha build is great. I am not seeing any issues with manually typing characters, I am sorry to see the one finger swipe go by the way side.

On Apr 18, 2018, at 6:21 PM, Alex Hiironen <l000b2a@...> wrote:

I'm digging the new features and appreciate the removal of the hold near top for menu; 2 finger flick up is perfect.

I am however, still seeing silent letters when using hold on letters. It's not a showstopper IMO, but just letting you guys know. That's the only bug I've seen so far with build 41. It's working like a champ otherwise.

Cheers and thanks,

Using an iPhone 8+

Alex

On Apr 18, 2018, at 6:51 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Yay, thanks, Chuck!

Chuck Dean

Yes, I think Bill 41 is excellent, the only thing I notice is there still no indication when you are deleting a partial word. You get the same sound as if you had entered a letter, but no confirmation of the deletion. This would be helpful, but not a dealbreaker.

Chuck

On Apr 18, 2018, at 6:37 PM, Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...> wrote:

Hello,

The latest 41 alpha build is great. I am not seeing any issues with manually typing characters, I am sorry to see the one finger swipe go by the way side.

On Apr 18, 2018, at 6:21 PM, Alex Hiironen <l000b2a@...> wrote:

I'm digging the new features and appreciate the removal of the hold near top for menu; 2 finger flick up is perfect.

I am however, still seeing silent letters when using hold on letters. It's not a showstopper IMO, but just letting you guys know. That's the only bug I've seen so far with build 41. It's working like a champ otherwise.

Cheers and thanks,

Using an iPhone 8+

Alex

On Apr 18, 2018, at 6:51 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Yay, thanks, Chuck!

Nozi <noziphokhanda@...>

Build 41 is definitely a winner. It’s running very smoothly. To finger flick up for invoking the menu is working well.

MariaRosa Chapman

I personally think the 2 finger flick up for the menu works just fine. I am not sure that we need another gesture unless the 2 finger flick up clashes with something else.

Maria

On 19 Apr 2018, at 5:12 pm, Nozi <noziphokhanda@...> wrote:

Build 41 is definitely a winner. It’s running very smoothly. To finger flick up for invoking the menu is working well.

Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...>

I agree, i am fine with the 2 finger swipe up, as the single finger swipe, was opening my control centre.

Dave.