So I removed the beta from I pad.

From: 20153412620n behalf of
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 11:46 am
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io

Hi George,
If both devices use the same apple ID, the subscription should be active on both.
You shouldn't have to change the iPhone app, but you could download the app from the app store, if you want.

Chuck (mobile)

On Sep 24, 2018, at 6:39 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hi costa,
I removed flicktype from I pad and downloaded it from the appstore.
I selected the one year option.
I conferme it with touch id.
I then received a confirmation email from apple.
Now, will the subscription carry across to I phone?
Should I remove the beta build