Topics

Version 3.1 with the yearly subscription is live

Hi all,

The new version that offers the yearly subscription option is now live on the App Store, and its build number is 174. This time we are doing a phased rollout, which means that most people won't automatically get the update for another few days, but if you know about it you can force a manual update from the App Store app. The reason we are doing this is because there are certain aspects of the purchasing flow that cannot be tested through TestFlight, and we want to make sure that at least nothing major is broken in that flow before we release it to everyone. Therefore we kindly ask that anyone who has been interested in the yearly subscription option, please download 3.1 from the App Store and subscribe to it. If you happen to already have a monthly subscription, it should seamlessly switch you to a yearly one, prorating the current monthly period. If you don't have a subscription at all, we would be doubly thankful for both testing the new purchasing flow as well as your additional support ☺️

Hi costa,
Tried downloading the new version from the appstore.
I searched for flicktype, and I got an open option.
Will wait a few days before trying again.