Topics

Usage thoughts...

I have been inserting flick type more and more into my everyday use. I actually am really starting to like the full screen keyboard idea. When we get the manual typing feature back, being able to insert a new line and see some of the keyboard lab reduced this will be an amazing keyboard. I still would love to see the half screen option. I now am not seeing it as crucial as I thought at the start of testing the keyboard extension.

Ed worrell

Chuck Dean

Hi Ed, I agree with you. I couldn't see how I would use the full screen keyboard, but now I understand... Considering I am using it right now to reply to this email.

Chuck

On May 3, 2018, at 10:39 AM, Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...> wrote:

Hello,

I have been inserting flick type more and more into my everyday use. I actually am really starting to like the full screen keyboard idea. When we get the manual typing feature back, being able to insert a new line and see some of the keyboard lab reduced this will be an amazing keyboard. I still would love to see the half screen option. I now am not seeing it as crucial as I thought at the start of testing the keyboard extension.

Ed worrell

David Nason

yes I followed the exact same path. I now believe I can get on board with the full screen keyboard, but it will be important to be able to quickly and seemlessly dismiss and re-invoke the keyboard, for example when engaged in a messaging conversation.
Still interested to see a half screen option tho.

Dave

On 3 May 2018, at 18:46, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Ed, I agree with you. I couldn't see how I would use the full screen keyboard, but now I understand... Considering I am using it right now to reply to this email.

Chuck

On May 3, 2018, at 10:39 AM, Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...> wrote:

Hello,

I have been inserting flick type more and more into my everyday use. I actually am really starting to like the full screen keyboard idea. When we get the manual typing feature back, being able to insert a new line and see some of the keyboard lab reduced this will be an amazing keyboard. I still would love to see the half screen option. I now am not seeing it as crucial as I thought at the start of testing the keyboard extension.

Ed worrell

Serina Gilbert

I would still like to see a half screen option. I think this would especially be helpful when completing online forms.