Topics

Trouble Receiving Group Emails

Benny Barber

Hello Kosta, Ashley & Group,

I am having a problem receiving emails from the group.  All emails to the group are going into my Bulk folder in my iOS native email app.  This began happening yesterday (Tuesday).  I believe it started happening after I took the 2 polls that Kosta offered the group.  Do any of you have any advice on how to stop all my group emails from going to the Bulk folder?  It is a pain to have to continuously check that folder for emails that did not go to my inbox.  Thanks for any help.

Benny

David Nason

Hi Benny,

 What is your "Bulk" folder exactly?

 No problem here, my best guess is that you accidentally set up a rule or something, but I'm not sure.

 Dave

On 25 Jul 2018, at 12:17, Benny Barber <rebelben@...> wrote:

Hello Kosta, Ashley & Group,

I am having a problem receiving emails from the group.  All emails to the group are going into my Bulk folder in my iOS native email app.  This began happening yesterday (Tuesday).  I believe it started happening after I took the 2 polls that Kosta offered the group.  Do any of you have any advice on how to stop all my group emails from going to the Bulk folder?  It is a pain to have to continuously check that folder for emails that did not go to my inbox.  Thanks for any help.

Benny

Benny Barber

David,
 It is a standard folder that comes with the iOS mail app. It is designed to receive mail that is sent to multiple recipients. I guess it is designed to catch unwanted mail that is sent in bulk for sales purposes. If I set up some kind of rule, I don't know how I did it nor do I know how to undo it. If you come up with something, let me know. Thanks.
 Benny
 PS I didn't have this problem until yesterday.

On Jul 25, 2018, at 7:09 AM, David Nason <dnason@...> wrote:

Hi Benny,

 What is your "Bulk" folder exactly?

 No problem here, my best guess is that you accidentally set up a rule or something, but I'm not sure.

 Dave

On 25 Jul 2018, at 12:17, Benny Barber <rebelben@...> wrote:

Hello Kosta, Ashley & Group,

I am having a problem receiving emails from the group.  All emails to the group are going into my Bulk folder in my iOS native email app.  This began happening yesterday (Tuesday).  I believe it started happening after I took the 2 polls that Kosta offered the group.  Do any of you have any advice on how to stop all my group emails from going to the Bulk folder?  It is a pain to have to continuously check that folder for emails that did not go to my inbox.  Thanks for any help.

Benny

David Nason

Hmm, I stand to be corrected but I don't think it is standard. I've always used the iOS Mail app, but have never seen that folder.

 Very odd either way.

On 25 Jul 2018, at 13:58, Benny Barber <rebelben@...> wrote:

[...]

 Maybe I can just delete that folder. Thanks.
 Benny