Topics

To those testing the system wide keyboard

Would one of you who have already installed and are testing the system wide FlickType keyboard build 1.1-50 let me know if you still have access to the original FlickType keyboard app? I've already posted this question once but have yet to see a reply.

Thanks.

Alan Lemly

Hi Alan, build 50 simply includes the additional custom keyboard, so you’ll still be able to use the main app as usual. This will always be the case.

Also in case you were not aware, you can always revert back to a previous build from TestFlight.

-Kosta

Chuck Dean

Yes, the FlickType app is available and running perfectly.

Chuck

On Apr 27, 2018, at 11:46 AM, Alan Lemly <@walemly> wrote:

Would one of you who have already installed and are testing the system wide FlickType keyboard build 1.1-50 let me know if you still have access to the original FlickType keyboard app? I've already posted this question once but have yet to see a reply.

Thanks.

Alan Lemly

Kosta,

Many thanks for the quick reply and I apologize for asking a question you no doubt addressed previously. I'm just having a hard time delineating what feels like two separate apps housed in one. This is probably leftover from my previous Fleksy experience.

I'll get to testing the system wide FlickType keyboard.

Alan Lemly

On Apr 27, 2018, at 1:57 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Alan, build 50 simply includes the additional custom keyboard, so you’ll still be able to use the main app as usual. This will always be the case.

Also in case you were not aware, you can always revert back to a previous build from TestFlight.

-Kosta

Paul Sutton

Hi, I am testing 50 and yes, I can access the stand alone app.

On 27 Apr 2018, at 19:46, Alan Lemly <@walemly> wrote:

Would one of you who have already installed and are testing the system wide FlickType keyboard build 1.1-50 let me know if you still have access to the original FlickType keyboard app? I've already posted this question once but have yet to see a reply.

Thanks.

Alan Lemly

Chuck Dean

My bet.
Hi Kosta and Alan,
I should have reported to the group last night that the app was working perfectly after the build 50 install. I'll try to be more responsive in the future

Chuck

On Apr 27, 2018, at 12:07 PM, Alan Lemly <@walemly> wrote:

Kosta,

Many thanks for the quick reply and I apologize for asking a question you no doubt addressed previously. I'm just having a hard time delineating what feels like two separate apps housed in one. This is probably leftover from my previous Fleksy experience.

I'll get to testing the system wide FlickType keyboard.

Alan Lemly
On Apr 27, 2018, at 1:57 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Alan, build 50 simply includes the additional custom keyboard, so you’ll still be able to use the main app as usual. This will always be the case.

Also in case you were not aware, you can always revert back to a previous build from TestFlight.

-Kosta

Ed Worrell

hello. Yes you still have full access to the current built of the flick type application.