The link sent with the introduction of the custom keyboard needs login information.

Chuck Dean

hi Kosta, the link supplied in the introduction email for the custom keyboard needs log in information to be read. You may want to send an email and copy and paste the instructions so those who haven't been to the Wiki will be informed.

Chuck

Thanks, Chuck. We want people to be up-to-date with the latest information so, for now, we are requiring that they log in but we'll send the actual instructions via email later once we finalize them.

Thanks, again,
Ashley