From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Chuck Dean <cadean329@...>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 5:03:27 PM
To: Alpha
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Text does not scroll.

I notice when I type a lot, once the top half of the screen is full of text nothing else is visible. No big deal since we are all visually impaired, but if sighted people use this keyboard the text would need to scroll.

I'm very impressed with the first version of the system wide keyboard. I can see the words on the screen, even tho I can not read it.

Is there a way of going to the next line? Or does the system do it for you?