Topics

TestFlight down for anyone else?

Hi list,

I've been getting an error message for several hours from TestFlight that it is down for temporary maintenance. Is anyone else getting this? It seems to have been going on for a lot longer than I'd call temporary.

Thanks.

Alan Lemly

Chuck Dean

Hello Alan,
I went to Test Flight and got the same message as you.

Chuck

On Apr 21, 2018, at 11:28 AM, Alan Lemly <@walemly> wrote:

Hi list,

I've been getting an error message for several hours from TestFlight that it is down for temporary maintenance. Is anyone else getting this? It seems to have been going on for a lot longer than I'd call temporary.

Thanks.

Alan Lemly

TestFlight has been down for scheduled maintenance between 7am and 3pm PST.

We'll push build 44 to beta as soon as the TestFlight backend is operational again - it's still down for us.

Thank you all for the great feedback!
Kosta