Topics

no keyboard feedback

Santiago

Hello,
I am not receiving any feedback when typing on the keyboard, so it's not really useable as a primary keyboard at the moment.

Santiago

I am getting verbal feedback when I swipe up or down to navigate through suggestions, delete words or mistakes. There doesn't seen to be any verbal feedback for the last typed word.

The sounds seen to work great. I can toggle them off or on and the settings transfer to the keyboard extension perfect. I also an not hearing any verbal feedback whilst moving the cursor.

Thanks and great job so far!

Ed

On May 1, 2018, at 9:45 PM, Santiago <santiago.blue.hernandez@...> wrote:

Hello,
I am not receiving any feedback when typing on the keyboard, so it's not really useable as a primary keyboard at the moment.

Santiago

Santiago

I'm also experiencing the same thing. Yes, great job so far!! The
development is progressing quickly.

Hello,

wrote:

Hello,
I am not receiving any feedback when typing on the keyboard, so it's not
really useable as a primary keyboard at the moment.

Santiago

My apologies. You need to enable some kind of typing feedback the iOS VoiceOver settings. I believe any will do, other than the one labelled "Nothing". If this solved your issue, please let me know to confirm.

Thanks!

Santiago

Hello,
This doesn't seem to resolve my issue, since I have typing feedback set to words. I am receiving feedback with braille screen input and the default iOS keyboard.

Santiago

On May 1, 2018, at 9:38 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

My apologies. You need to enable some kind of typing feedback the iOS VoiceOver settings. I believe any will do, other than the one labelled "Nothing". If this solved your issue, please let me know to confirm.

Thanks!

Alex Hiironen

so far, things are working fine regarding feedback while typing..

Alex