Topics

new phone flick type not working

MariaRosa Chapman

HI.

I got a new3 iPhone 8 recently. I opened test flight and flick type was there so i installed it. The demo in the app container works fine. I added the keyboard and turned on full access. I can see flick type in the keyboard list, but when I activate it, nothing seems to happen. The keyboard still behaves normally like a standard keyboard.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
Maria

Hi Maria, have you tried restarting your device? And do you get any kind of message if you try to flick on the FlickType keyboard inside other apps?
- Kosta

MariaRosa Chapman

HI.

i did restart my phone at the time, but since the latest build it seems to be working again.

Maria