Topics

Messages not being delivered

Paul Sutton

Hi everyone, slightly off topic but every now and again my posts keep getting rejected when I am replying to peoples posts
I just wondered if this has happened to anyone else as it's really annoying when I'm trying to take part in discussions.
Regards, Paul.

Chuck Dean

Hi Paul, no, I do not think any of my posts have been rejected. As an alpha tester, I do not think you are moderated.

Chuck

On May 21, 2018, at 10:41 AM, Paul Sutton <sutty_p@...> wrote:

Hi everyone, slightly off topic but every now and again my posts keep getting rejected when I am replying to peoples posts
I just wondered if this has happened to anyone else as it's really annoying when I'm trying to take part in discussions.
Regards, Paul.

Paul Sutton

Yes I thought not. I think its something technical. Oh well, never mind I will have a look and try and work it out. ☺️

On 21 May 2018, at 18:41, Paul Sutton <sutty_p@...> wrote:

Hi everyone, slightly off topic but every now and again my posts keep getting rejected when I am replying to peoples posts
I just wondered if this has happened to anyone else as it's really annoying when I'm trying to take part in discussions.
Regards, Paul.

Chuck Dean

First, be sure you are not doing a chuck... Like using the wrong email.
😎

Chuck