Topics

Manual typing #poll

What do you most often need to type manually in the main app?

Results

See Who Responded

Michael Maslo

I chose number two.

Sincerely,, mike

On May 16, 2018 at 18:08, <FlickType> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

What do you most often need to type manually in the main app?

1. Something very short, for example a single character such as a quote, parenthesis, hashtag or @ symbol, or a small number like 12
2. Something longer, like a word not in the dictionary, a phone number, a website or an email address
3. Other (please specify)

Vote Now

David Nason

I voted for number one, but honestly it's hard to choose, as it really is both. Dave

On 17 May 2018, at 13:09, Michael Maslo <michaelmaslo04@...> wrote:

I chose number two.

Sincerely,, mike

On May 16, 2018 at 18:08, <FlickType> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

What do you most often need to type manually in the main app?

1. Something very short, for example a single character such as a quote, parenthesis, hashtag or @ symbol, or a small number like 12
2. Something longer, like a word not in the dictionary, a phone number, a website or an email address
3. Other (please specify)

Vote Now

Benny Barber

I voted for number two,
but number one is just as important.

On May 17, 2018, at 9:41 AM, David Nason <dnason@...> wrote:

I voted for number one, but honestly it's hard to choose, as it really is both. Dave

On 17 May 2018, at 13:09, Michael Maslo <michaelmaslo04@...> wrote:

I chose number two.

Sincerely,, mike

On May 16, 2018 at 18:08, <FlickType> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

What do you most often need to type manually in the main app?

1. Something very short, for example a single character such as a quote, parenthesis, hashtag or @ symbol, or a small number like 12
2. Something longer, like a word not in the dictionary, a phone number, a website or an email address
3. Other (please specify)

Vote Now

Ed Worrell

I selected the third option as I feel that special characters, numbers and manual entry are all important. I use twitter a lot, and I need the ability to do all of the options.

On May 17, 2018, at 9:14 AM, Benny Barber <rebelben@...> wrote:

I voted for number two,
but number one is just as important.

On May 17, 2018, at 9:41 AM, David Nason <dnason@...> wrote:

I voted for number one, but honestly it's hard to choose, as it really is both. Dave

On 17 May 2018, at 13:09, Michael Maslo <michaelmaslo04@...> wrote:

I chose number two.

Sincerely,, mike

On May 16, 2018 at 18:08, <FlickType> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

What do you most often need to type manually in the main app?

1. Something very short, for example a single character such as a quote, parenthesis, hashtag or @ symbol, or a small number like 12
2. Something longer, like a word not in the dictionary, a phone number, a website or an email address
3. Other (please specify)

Vote Now

Chanelle Allen

It was very difficult to choose. I almost voted for #1. I also switch to the iOS keyboard frequently to enter new lines.
Chanelle