Topics

Long delay or freeze while first loading the custom keyboard

I just managed to reproduce the long startup delay that Chuck and some others have mentioned. It appears that if full access is disabled, the keyboard gets stuck trying to load the audio files which it's not supposed to be able to do without full access. I am very surprised that it eventually actually works, somehow breaking the restriction set by Apple.

The solution for now is to make sure full access is enabled. If you ever toggle it to restart the keyboard, make sure you leave it back to enabled.

I will address this, thanks for the reports.
- Kosta