Topics

Learning more about you #poll

As we’re preparing to move on to the next steps with FlickType we’d like to learn a little more about you to better help us build the best product possible. What level of sight do you have?

Thank you for voting.

Hi Alpha Group,

Would you please send us your wish list for what you'd like for us to work on next? We're going to be sending the poll as well as asking what the larger group would like for us to work on next and we'd appreciate your suggestions before sending it out.

Thanks!
Ashley

George Cham

Hi Ashley and Coster,
I would like to see unlimited emojis, A half screen keyboard, and the ability to switch between half screen and  fullscreen. Also I would like the option of having the     numbers row   Always showing  at the top of the keyboard. instead of Magic capping in order to switch between numbers and letters

Would you please send us your wish list for what you'd like for us to work on next? We're going to be sending the poll as well as asking what the larger group would like for us to work on next and we'd appreciate your suggestions before sending it out.

Thanks!
Ashley

Paul Sutton

Hey,
I know it's been talked about before but I would still like the sounds to be played on touch down rather than touch up..
Regards, paul

On 23 Jul 2018, at 21:11, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Alpha Group,

Would you please send us your wish list for what you'd like for us to work on next? We're going to be sending the poll as well as asking what the larger group would like for us to work on next and we'd appreciate your suggestions before sending it out.

Thanks!
Ashley

Michael Maslo

 Hello kosta and Ashley,

 I personally would like a half screen keyboard. Maybe 15 emogies. The rest is perfect in my eyes.