Topics

Lag between flicktype watch app and air pods

Chuck Dean

Hello Kosta,

I have been trying to find out why there is a lag while typing on the watch using air pods.
Only the flicktype app on the watch has this lag.
I even turned off the iPhone, thinking  that may be the problem, but it is not.☹️

Chuck (mobile)

Michael Maslo

Hi chuck,

I have noticed with the ear pods that there is always lag. That is even with the phone.

Sincerely,, mike

On Oct 18, 2018 at 16:32, <Chuck Dean> wrote:

Hello Kosta,

I have been trying to find out why there is a lag while typing on the watch using air pods.
Only the flicktype app on the watch has this lag.
I even turned off the iPhone, thinking  that may be the problem, but it is not.☹️

Chuck (mobile)

Hello mike,
I am talking about a substantial lag. The lag in all other situations is minimal, and doable.

Chuck (mobile)