Topics

Joining Alpha TestFlight Channel

Matthew Janusauskas

Now that the keyboard extension is ready for testing I would like to switch to the alpha builds channel in TestFlight please.

Regards,

Matthew

Hi Matthew,

It looks like you're already part of the alpha group on TestFlight. Did you receive build 50 on TestFlight? Also, are you receiving the related emails about the new custom keyboard version since yesterday?

Kosta

Matthew Janusauskas

Hi Kosta,

Yes, the build did finally show up in TestFlight. When I was seeing the emails but not the build I thought I might have been on the beta distribution channel in TestFlight. Sorry for my confusion.

The system-wide extension appears to already be off to an excellent start and I am excited for what is to come!

Regards,

Matthew