Topics

Hey George...

Chuck Dean

Hi George,
I know you don't like the large letters displayed in the custom keyboard. Have you tried it in landscape mode? The words are much smaller; so small I cannot read them.
Happy typing!

Chuck

On May 2, 2018, at 7:25 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Lol that’s funny George, you really hate these letters don’t you?

Chuck

On May 2, 2018, at 6:57 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

I'm wondering if the large text in this new build, is draining the memory in ios? In build50 this problem did not happen. If that's the case, then I would recommend going back to the previous layout.

Kind Regards,

George Cham

Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2018 10:22:44 AM
To: Alpha
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Memory warning!

Memory warning!
Hi Kosta, I tried typing an email from scratch, you can see the email titled an observation. After typing that amount of text, I had to reboot my iPhone because the Memory Warning! Would pop up about every third word.
I have done 5 reboot's today!

Chuck

George Cham

Hi chuck, no I have not. I prefer portrait. But will try it out.

Kind regards,

George Cham

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook<https://aka.ms/qtex0l> for iOS
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2018 10:41:29 AM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Hey George...

Hi George,
I know you don't like the large letters displayed in the custom keyboard. Have you tried it in landscape mode? The words are much smaller; so small I cannot read them.
Happy typing!

Chuck

On May 2, 2018, at 7:25 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Lol that’s funny George, you really hate these letters don’t you?

Chuck

On May 2, 2018, at 6:57 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

I'm wondering if the large text in this new build, is draining the memory in ios? In build50 this problem did not happen. If that's the case, then I would recommend going back to the previous layout.

Kind Regards,

George Cham

Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2018 10:22:44 AM
To: Alpha
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Memory warning!

Memory warning!
Hi Kosta, I tried typing an email from scratch, you can see the email titled an observation. After typing that amount of text, I had to reboot my iPhone because the Memory Warning! Would pop up about every third word.
I have done 5 reboot's today!

Chuck