I know you don't like the large letters displayed in the custom keyboard. Have you tried it in landscape mode? The words are much smaller; so small I cannot read them.
Happy typing!

Chuck

On May 2, 2018, at 7:25 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Lol that’s funny George, you really hate these letters don’t you?

Chuck

On May 2, 2018, at 6:57 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

I'm wondering if the large text in this new build, is draining the memory in ios? In build50 this problem did not happen. If that's the case, then I would recommend going back to the previous layout.

________________________________
From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Chuck Dean <cadean329@...>
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2018 10:22:44 AM
To: Alpha
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Memory warning!

Memory warning!
Hi Kosta, I tried typing an email from scratch, you can see the email titled an observation. After typing that amount of text, I had to reboot my iPhone because the Memory Warning! Would pop up about every third word.
I have done 5 reboot's today!

Hi chuck, no I have not. I prefer portrait. But will try it out.