Topics

Group settings

George Cham

Hi, I’m going away for a week and don’t want to miss any emails,
Now I can go on digestant mode, but I need to know what group email addresses I should be using in order to achieve this function.

I don't think you can change that by sending an email, but you can follow these steps:

1. Go to https://groups.io/sendloginlink and enter the email address that you are subscribed with.
2. Once you receive it, follow the login link in that email.
3. Select the group (eg flicktype alpha or beta).
4. If on mobile: Bottom right of the screen "More", then Subscription. If on laptop or desktop: "Subscription" on the right sidebar.
5. Change the "Email Delivery" option.

I should also note here that there's plenty of settings to customize from the web interface, as well as the ability to access all the message archives.

Hope this helps!

George Cham

Thanks for that, so easy to select all groups and make the change in one single tap.
The question I have now is the other group? And what about the hello group? Is that still valid?

________________________________
I don't think you can change that by sending an email, but you can follow these steps:

1. Go to https://groups.io/sendloginlink and enter the email address that you are subscribed with.
2. Once you receive it, follow the login link in that email.
3. Select the group (eg flicktype alpha or beta).
4. If on mobile: Bottom right of the screen "More", then Subscription. If on laptop or desktop: "Subscription" on the right sidebar.
5. Change the "Email Delivery" option.

I should also note here that there's plenty of settings to customize from the web interface, as well as the ability to access all the message archives.

Hope this helps!

The hello group will be for folks who are not part of the beta, once we are
live on the App Store.

Until that time it will remain inactive.

http://flicktype.com
Invite your friends to beta@... today!
Follow us @FlickType <https://twitter.com/FlickType> for the latest updates!
Join the discussion: https://groups.io/g/flicktype

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 12:30 AM, George Cham <George.cham@...>
wrote:

[...]

Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...>

Hi George,

as far as i am aware, the other group, is now the general Flicktype list.

Dave.

[...]

Thanks, so the 2 groups I should be posting to is alpha or beta?

[...]

as far as i know. if you are a Alpha tester, you should only post your feedback to the Alpha list.

Dave.