Topics

Gestures

Chuck Dean

Hi everyone,
I understand some are having trouble with the flick up and hold gesture. I have played with these gestures and have learned two things that may help. First: the gestures can be performed anywhere on the screen. And second: the flick up and hold does not have to be very long.

Hi everyone,
I understand some are having trouble with the flick up and hold gesture. I have played with these gestures and have learned two things that may help. First: the gestures can be performed anywhere on the screen. And second: the flick up and hold does not have to be very long.

I start my gestures in the center of the screen, I flick in the appropriate direction for about a half of an inch and hold until the action is completed.

It seems to work every time.
I hope this helps,

Chuck