Topics

General observation

Chuck Dean

hello everyone, I now understand how to use a combination of the apple keyboard and the custom keyboard to send an email. Using the apple keyboard to input the recipient end the subject; then locating the cursor in the body of the text; then switch to the custom keyboard to type a lengthy message... Like this one.

Chuck

Michael Maslo

Hi chuck, that is exactly what I do also. It is extremely effective and makes me love this keyboard even more.

On May 2, 2018 at 19:05, <Chuck Dean (mailto:cadean329@...)> wrote:

hello everyone, I now understand how to use a combination of the apple keyboard and the custom keyboard to send an email. Using the apple keyboard to input the recipient end the subject; then locating the cursor in the body of the text; then switch to the custom keyboard to type a lengthy message... Like this one.

yes, it took me a while but now I can see this keyboard's best operation. Now I understand how the full screen keyboard can be used with almost all text fields. As it gets more refined and faster, it will be a great tool!

Chuck

On May 2, 2018, at 8:39 PM, Michael Maslo <michaelmaslo04@...> wrote:

Hi chuck, that is exactly what I do also. It is extremely effective and makes me love this keyboard even more.

On May 2, 2018 at 19:05, <Chuck Dean (mailto:cadean329@...)> wrote:

hello everyone, I now understand how to use a combination of the apple keyboard and the custom keyboard to send an email. Using the apple keyboard to input the recipient end the subject; then locating the cursor in the body of the text; then switch to the custom keyboard to type a lengthy message... Like this one.

as soon as we get manual typing and the full ability to insert new lines this will be a great option. I also can't wait to get the option for the half screen keyboard.