Topics

General observation

Chuck Dean

hello everyone, I now understand how to use a combination of the apple keyboard and the custom keyboard to send an email. Using the apple keyboard to input the recipient end the subject; then locating the cursor in the body of the text; then switch to the custom keyboard to type a lengthy message... Like this one.

Chuck

Michael Maslo

Hi chuck, that is exactly what I do also. It is extremely effective and makes me love this keyboard even more.

On May 2, 2018 at 19:05, <Chuck Dean (mailto:cadean329@...)> wrote:

hello everyone, I now understand how to use a combination of the apple keyboard and the custom keyboard to send an email. Using the apple keyboard to input the recipient end the subject; then locating the cursor in the body of the text; then switch to the custom keyboard to type a lengthy message... Like this one.

Chuck

Chuck Dean

yes, it took me a while but now I can see this keyboard's best operation. Now I understand how the full screen keyboard can be used with almost all text fields. As it gets more refined and faster, it will be a great tool!

Chuck

On May 2, 2018, at 8:39 PM, Michael Maslo <michaelmaslo04@...> wrote:

Hi chuck, that is exactly what I do also. It is extremely effective and makes me love this keyboard even more.

Chuck

Ed Worrell

as soon as we get manual typing and the full ability to insert new lines this will be a great option. I also can't wait to get the option for the half screen keyboard.

On May 2, 2018, at 9:45 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

yes, it took me a while but now I can see this keyboard's best operation. Now I understand how the full screen keyboard can be used with almost all text fields. As it gets more refined and faster, it will be a great tool!

Chuck

On May 2, 2018, at 8:39 PM, Michael Maslo <michaelmaslo04@...> wrote:

Chuck