Topics

Fliktype user list?

Chuck Dean

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kimberly <kimbersinbox1963@...>
Date: June 28, 2018 at 6:39:43 PM MST
To: viphone@...
Subject: Re: Fliktype user list?

How do you subscribe?

Sent from Kimber's iPhone

The happy ending still beckons, and it is in the hope of grasping it that we go on.—Annie Proulx

On Jun 28, 2018, at 9:15 PM, Chuck Dean <chuckdean@...> wrote:

The list is

 and we'd love any suggestions
to make this the best place to discuss all things FlickType.

- Kosta

On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 1:38:10 PM UTC-7, Kimber wrote:
Hi all,

Is there a fliktype users list? I'm finding I have a lot of questions
and don't want to clutter up this list.

Thankjs in advance.

--
Kimberly

http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@.../
---

http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@.../
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.

Thanks Chuck. Here's all the relevant addresses. Non-subscribers can
post, and their first post will be moderated:

Post: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subscribe: hello+subscribe@flicktype.groups.io
Group Owner: hello+owner@flicktype.groups.io
Help: hello+help@flicktype.groups.io