Topics

FlickType and the Type to Siri function...

I have found an interesting development with /FlickType and the keyboard extension part of the app.

I was playing around with the Type to Siri function that was added in iOS 11. FlickType shows up and functions as expected except for one minor detail. The speech engine used in the keyboard doesn’t speak whilst entering text in the query text field. All of the click sounds play, but there is no speech. Just thought that I would point this out. It’s not a big deal, but it might be nice to have the support at some point.

Thanks and great job with the keyboard extension!

Ed Worrell