From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Chanelle Allen <chanellem.allen@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2018 5:14:05 AM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] FlickType 1.1.62

Hello,
The newest version of FlickType version 1.1.62 is working perfectly on my phone though I have not experienced the issues addressed in this update. Thank you, Kosta, for your amazing work and quick app releases!
Chanelle

Paul Sutton

All things seen to be working for me in this latest build but have only been testing for a few minutes. Here's hoping that everything will be ok. Keep up the good work, Paul.

On 9 May 2018, at 20:14, Chanelle Allen <chanellem.allen@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
The newest version of FlickType version 1.1.62 is working perfectly on my phone though I have not experienced the issues addressed in this update. Thank you, Kosta, for your amazing work and quick app releases!
Chanelle

David Nason

So far so good ☺️

On 9 May 2018, at 20:33, Paul Sutton <sutty_p@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

All things seen to be working for me in this latest build but have only been testing for a few minutes. Here's hoping that everything will be ok. Keep up the good work, Paul.
On 9 May 2018, at 20:14, Chanelle Allen <chanellem.allen@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
The newest version of FlickType version 1.1.62 is working perfectly on my phone though I have not experienced the issues addressed in this update. Thank you, Kosta, for your amazing work and quick app releases!
Chanelle

Chuck Dean

Looks like someone has figured out the emoji shortcuts. 😎

On May 9, 2018, at 1:24 PM, David Nason <dnason@gmail.com> wrote:

So far so good ☺️
On 9 May 2018, at 20:33, Paul Sutton <sutty_p@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

All things seen to be working for me in this latest build but have only been testing for a few minutes. Here's hoping that everything will be ok. Keep up the good work, Paul.
On 9 May 2018, at 20:14, Chanelle Allen <chanellem.allen@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
The newest version of FlickType version 1.1.62 is working perfectly on my phone though I have not experienced the issues addressed in this update. Thank you, Kosta, for your amazing work and quick app releases!
Chanelle

Michael Maslo

Hello list, maybe I missed this thread but was wondering how to Do emotes. any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,, mike

On May 9, 2018 at 15:34, <Chuck Dean (mailto:cadean329@gmail.com)> wrote:

Looks like someone has figured out the emoji shortcuts. 😎

On May 9, 2018, at 1:24 PM, David Nason <dnason@gmail.com> wrote:

So far so good ☺️
On 9 May 2018, at 20:33, Paul Sutton <sutty_p@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

All things seen to be working for me in this latest build but have only been testing for a few minutes. Here's hoping that everything will be ok. Keep up the good work, Paul.
On 9 May 2018, at 20:14, Chanelle Allen <chanellem.allen@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
The newest version of FlickType version 1.1.62 is working perfectly on my phone though I have not experienced the issues addressed in this update. Thank you, Kosta, for your amazing work and quick app releases!
Chanelle

David Nason

Hi Mike. No emoji cannot, as yet at least, be done in the FlickType keyboard. We were discussing the best ways to type emoji using the regular keyboard and the emoji keyboard.
Thanks to Apple's terrible implementation of switching between multiple keyboards, having three active keyboards is no fun in my opinion. So I am trying out Chuck's method of using text replacement shortcuts instead of the emoji keyboard, allowing me to disable the emoji keyboard altogether, and so have only the standard English keyboard and FlickType active.

Dave

On 9 May 2018, at 23:00, Michael Maslo <michaelmaslo04@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

In the future, when we can manually input text on the custom keyboard, we should be able to insert these text replacements. In the old Fleksy app all I had to do is manually insert each letter of the shortcut, and then flick right. The letters would be the first prediction, and the text replacement was usually the second or third.

On May 9, 2018, at 3:13 PM, David Nason <dnason@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Ok great thanks for that.

Sincerely,, mike