Topics

Flick type doesn't show on iPad

Chuck Dean

I tried installing flick type on my iPad mini two, when I went to settings it wasn't their. I did the same procedure as I did on the iPhone. I notice when I type incorrectly and swipe left to erase, sometimes the previous word is also deleted. I also noticed the word flick type is not in the app

Chuck

George Cham

Hi costa,
Do you have any idea why the built 50 system wide keyboard is not showing up on my I pad pro, and therefore I can not access the system keyboard?
Its working ok on my I phone 8.

Kind Regards,

George Cham

Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 5:35:56 PM
To: Alpha
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Flick type doesn't show on iPad

I tried installing flick type on my iPad mini two, when I went to settings it wasn't their. I did the same procedure as I did on the iPhone. I notice when I type incorrectly and swipe left to erase, sometimes the previous word is also deleted. I also noticed the word flick type is not in the app

Chuck

Chuck Dean

Hi George,
I noticed that build 50 isn't on my iPad mini 2 either. I think the iPhone is the primary target and the iPad will be supported eventually.

Chuck

On Apr 27, 2018, at 11:33 AM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hi costa,
Do you have any idea why the built 50 system wide keyboard is not showing up on my I pad pro, and therefore I can not access the system keyboard?
Its working ok on my I phone 8.

Kind Regards,

George Cham

Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 5:35:56 PM
To: Alpha
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Flick type doesn't show on iPad

Chuck

Lack of iPad support for the custom keyboard was not intentional. Thanks for the feedback, I will address that hopefully with the next release.
Kosta

George Cham

As I said, im impressed with the first alpha version of the system keyboard.
However, I'd like to see a on screen keyboard at the bottom of the app, that you're composing a message or email to just like the fleksy app.

Kind Regards,

George Cham

Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2018 4:57:55 AM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Flick type doesn't show on iPad

Lack of iPad support for the custom keyboard was not intentional. Thanks for the feedback, I will address that hopefully with the next release.
Kosta