Topics

Email list...

Ed Worrell

Hello all,

I was just wondering if there had been any further development on FlickType? The list has been really quiet as of late... ☺️

Thanks and I hope everything is well. Ed Worrell

Benny Barber

Yeah, I miss the updates. I'm getting a little bored.
Benny

On Jul 20, 2018, at 9:39 AM, Ed Worrell via Groups.Io <ed.worrell=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello all,

I was just wondering if there had been any further development on FlickType? The list has been really quiet as of late... ☺️

Thanks and I hope everything is well. Ed Worrell

Paul Sutton

Same here, its been quite quiet for a while.

On 20 Jul 2018, at 15:39, Ed Worrell via Groups.Io <ed.worrell=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello all,

I was just wondering if there had been any further development on FlickType? The list has been really quiet as of late... ☺️

Thanks and I hope everything is well. Ed Worrell

Hi Guys,

Thanks for checking in, we're still here working away! You haven't heard much from us because we were working on the WhatsApp issue, which was uneventful and now we've moved on to some user interface work, which is slow moving. We're wrapping up the interface work today, so we'll be sending out a poll in a few to get some input on what we should focus on next.

Warmly,
Ashley