Topics

Comment on Flicktype 1.0-45

Hi List,

I got a notification from TestFlight that this version was available so I'm
assuming it's an alpha version. The one thing I noticed and this may have
been the case since the very beginning is that if you have the copy and
clear on exit setting turned on as I do and you choose the Help & Support
option from the menu, that you'll be taken to a web page in Safari for the
help info and when you return to FlickType, any text you had typed will have
been cleared. This isn't a very big deal for the way I use FlickType but it
could be very annoying for someone who goes to the menu often and is
attempting to check something in the help. I don't know if it's even
possible but if choosing the help option could disable the clear setting
until returning back to the menu, that would be less surprising.

Alan Lemly

George Cham

Hi list,
I also got the testflight notification about the new build.
I don't know about copy and clear on exit, but I found that when I go to help and support in menu, I'm taken to the website.
I think this was changed in previous builds.