Topics

Capitalizing a word

another quirk I noticed, when capping a word, I do a two finger I do a two finger tap to invoke the caps lock, type my first letter then do a two finger tap to finish the word, but it doesn't work because the action of removing the caps lock inserts a space.

Hi Kosta,
another quirk I noticed, when capping a word, I do a two finger I do a two finger tap to invoke the caps lock, type my first letter then do a two finger tap to finish the word, but it doesn't work because the action of removing the caps lock inserts a space.

In the app, I can find the first letter, flick up to cap it, then continue to type the lower case letters, flick right and their will be my word with the first letter capitalized.

Chuck

Salman Haider

Yup, just noticed that when trying to type Kosta's name actually. I got Kos ta.
Salman

On 5/25/18, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Kosta,
another quirk I noticed, when capping a word, I do a two finger I do a two
finger tap to invoke the caps lock, type my first letter then do a two
finger tap to finish the word, but it doesn't work because the action of
removing the caps lock inserts a space.

Hi Kosta,
another quirk I noticed, when capping a word, I do a two finger I do a two
finger tap to invoke the caps lock, type my first letter then do a two
finger tap to finish the word, but it doesn't work because the action of
removing the caps lock inserts a space.

In the app, I can find the first letter, flick up to cap it, then continue
to type the lower case letters, flick right and their will be my word with
the first letter capitalized.

Muhammad Salman Haider
(765) 586-6840

Sharon Kim

Really?
Mine didn't do that. I mean there was no space. I just did the two
finger tap, put in the first letter, not manually just like normal
flicktype fashion, and then did a two finger tap once more, and
continued writing the word. it came across just fine.
Or... so I think?