Topics

Cannot upgrade FlickType.

Chuck Dean

Cannot upgrade FlickType.
Hi Kosta,
I downloaded the FlickType app from the app store, but the upgrade button is inactive, and when I click on the restore button it says I do not have a subscription.
When I tried to type it said I didn't have a subscription.
Chuck

Hi Chuck,

There’s the upgrade tab option at the bottom, but then there’s also an upgrade button at the top right of that tab’s view, opposite from the restore one. Does that help, or is that button inactive too for some reason?

Kosta

On Jun 27, 2018, at 09:06, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Cannot upgrade FlickType.
Hi Kosta,
I downloaded the FlickType app from the app store, but the upgrade button is inactive, and when I click on the restore button it says I do not have a subscription.
When I tried to type it said I didn't have a subscription.

OK👌
The upgrade button at the top right did the trick!

On Jun 27, 2018, at 9:09 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Chuck,

There’s the upgrade tab option at the bottom, but then there’s also an upgrade button at the top right of that tab’s view, opposite from the restore one. Does that help, or is that button inactive too for some reason?

Kosta

On Jun 27, 2018, at 09:06, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Cannot upgrade FlickType.
Hi Kosta,
I downloaded the FlickType app from the app store, but the upgrade button is inactive, and when I click on the restore button it says I do not have a subscription.
When I tried to type it said I didn't have a subscription.

Yeah I found that inactive label on the upgrade tab a little confusing too at first.

Dave