Topics

Build 66.

Chuck Dean

Build 66.
Hi,
I was wondering if the line of symbols and shortcuts above the qwerty keys will be available once manual text input is working.
I use those a lot.
:)

Chuck

Ed Worrell

I'm with chuck on this one. I would use that top row a ton. I would love to have that ability whilst using twitter.
Ed

On May 17, 2018, at 12:41 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Build 66.
Hi,
I was wondering if the line of symbols and shortcuts above the qwerty keys will be available once manual text input is working.
I use those a lot.

Chuck

Chanelle Allen

Hello,Ditto to the last two messages. :) An area of symbols above the letters in manual typing mode would be convenient.
Thank you.
Chanelle

On May 17, 2018, at 14:21, Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...> wrote:

I'm with chuck on this one. I would use that top row a ton. I would love to have that ability whilst using twitter.
Ed

Build 66.
Hi,
I use those a lot.

Chuck

Chuck Dean

And in a perfect world... If possible, the ability to add symbols that we use often, such as the degree symbol, or copyright symbol, would be fantastic!

Chuck

On May 17, 2018, at 3:30 PM, Chanelle Allen <chanellem.allen@...> wrote:

Hello,Ditto to the last two messages. :) An area of symbols above the letters in manual typing mode would be convenient.
Thank you.
Chanelle

On May 17, 2018, at 14:21, Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...> wrote:

Ed

Build 66.
Hi,
I use those a lot.

Chuck