Topics

Build 66

George Cham

Hi, I've updated to the latest build, however I don't see any difference from the last build.

Kind regards,

George Cham

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook for iOS

Chuck Dean

Just some under the hood adjustments, and you’ll notice that the cursor is now much skinnier and a light yellow color.

Chuck

On May 14, 2018, at 7:12 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hi, I've updated to the latest build, however I don't see any difference from the last build.

Kind regards,

George Cham

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Get Outlook for iOS

George Cham

Hmm! So it is. I did not look for the skinny curser

Kind regards,

George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Chuck Dean <cadean329@...>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 12:17:06 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 66

Just some under the hood adjustments, and you’ll notice that the cursor is now much skinnier and a light yellow color.

Chuck

Kind regards,

George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS

Chuck Dean

Hi George,
When you’re in the TestFlight app, if you double tap on the FlickType icon, you can see what improvements and what changes have been made. Always a good idea to review it before you start testing.

Chuck

On May 14, 2018, at 7:23 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Kind regards,

George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Chuck Dean <cadean329@...>

Chuck

Kind regards,

George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS

George Cham

Hi chuck, thanks for the tip. I always do that anyway

Kind regards,

George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS

Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 12:47:58 PM

Hi George,
When you’re in the TestFlight app, if you double tap on the FlickType icon, you can see what improvements and what changes have been made. Always a good idea to review it before you start testing.

Chuck

On May 14, 2018, at 7:23 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Kind regards,

George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS

Chuck

Kind regards,

George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS

FYI, build 66 has just been released to beta.