Topics

Build 60 is available in test flight.

Chuck Dean

Hello everyone,
I just noticed build 60 is available in test flight.
U

Chuck

Chuck Dean

I've been using the custom keyboard for about fifteen minutes, and it is running well, except it is starting very slow. When I first open an App, the lower half of the screen is totally black, while the top half is still the App. At first I thought we had the half screen keyboard many of us asked for, but nothing would happen when I tapped on the screen. After about a minute the whole screen keyboard appeared and I could type.

I just went to the iOS keyboard and back with no problem. This seems to be a first time loading problem.
Otherwise, it is typing well with no warnings.

Chuck

On May 7, 2018, at 5:47 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello everyone,
U

Chuck

Benny Barber

I still can't 3 finger flick through the sentences after toggling to the iOS keyboard and back to the FlickType keyboard. I hear the last sentence only. Thanks.

Benny

On May 7, 2018, at 8:15 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

I've been using the custom keyboard for about fifteen minutes, and it is running well, except it is starting very slow. When I first open an App, the lower half of the screen is totally black, while the top half is still the App. At first I thought we had the half screen keyboard many of us asked for, but nothing would happen when I tapped on the screen. After about a minute the whole screen keyboard appeared and I could type.

I just went to the iOS keyboard and back with no problem. This seems to be a first time loading problem.

Chuck

Hello everyone,
U

Chuck

Chuck Dean

HiBennie,
I tried it in notes, I have the sane thing here. Only the last line is read, however, the rest of the text is actually still there.

Chuck

On May 7, 2018, at 6:22 PM, Benny Barber <rebelben@...> wrote:

I still can't 3 finger flick through the sentences after toggling to the iOS keyboard and back to the FlickType keyboard. I hear the last sentence only. Thanks.

Benny

Chuck

Hello everyone,
U

Chuck

George Cham

Just replying to this message with build 60 . So far, no memory warning.

Kind regards,

George Cham

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook<https://aka.ms/qtex0l> for iOS
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 11:28:27 AM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 60 is available in test flight.

HiBennie,
I tried it in notes, I have the sane thing here. Only the last line is read, however, the rest of the text is actually still there.

Chuck

On May 7, 2018, at 6:22 PM, Benny Barber <rebelben@...> wrote:

Benny

Chuck

Hello everyone,
U

Chuck