Topics

Build 42.

Chuck Dean

Build 42.
This build feels much like the last one.
I have tried the flick up and hold gesture, it works ok as long as I stay off the bottom. I prefer the two finger flick up, so I'll stick with that.
The flick down to cap a letter is going to take some getting used to. I still have a lot of muscle memory from using Fleksy, so I automatically go to the flick up.
There is still no indication when I delete a partial word. I'll just have to assume it has been deleted.
Otherwise, a great app!

Chuck

Thank you Chuck.

I will address the control center issue in the next release. The flick down to capitalize a letter has always co-existed with the flick up to do the same. For some unexpected reason the flick up to capitalize broke with this release and I will address that, thanks for the great feedback!

Noted on the deletion of a partial word, that definitely needs improvement.

By the way, your feedback was posted as a separate topic here on our forum. Did you reply to the email I sent out with the same subject? If you always reply to the release emails, your feedback will be included in the topic where everyone else is posting too. Everyone in the alpha group should get all messages anyway, even in topics they don't follow, but it's nicer if all feedback for a particular build is grouped under the same topic.

Thank you again,
- Kosta

I just noticed that you added a period at the end of the subject, this might be why the forum started a new topic.

Chuck Dean

That is force of habit. I always use punctuation... Even when texting. Which the younger generation thinks is stupid.

Chuck

On Apr 20, 2018, at 10:09 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

I just noticed that you added a period at the end of the subject, this might be why the forum started a new topic.