Topics

Build 35 is out to alpha testers

This is a "hotfix" build to address some crashes. Unfortunately it was delayed by a few days due to Apple's beta review process but you should now have that available on TestFlight. We are hoping to push this to the beta group within 24 hours, unless something major comes up.

Thank you for testing!
- Kosta

Ed Worrell

Hello,

This latest build seems to fix the crashing bugs. The keyboard seems to loaf a little bit slower though. Everything seems to be working smoothly after it loads completely.

Thanks,

Ed

On Apr 15, 2018, at 5:35 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

This is a "hotfix" build to address some crashes. Unfortunately it was delayed by a few days due to Apple's beta review process but you should now have that available on TestFlight. We are hoping to push this to the beta group within 24 hours, unless something major comes up.

Thank you for testing!
- Kosta

Thank you Ed. Could you please describe which crash is the one that seems fixed for you?

On the keyboard taking more time to load, could you please give us a sense of the amount of difference, for example takes twice as long, or 3 seconds? And is that compared to build 34 or some other build?

Thanks again,
- Kosta

With no major issues and no crashes reported so far, build 35 went out to the beta group just now.
Thank you all for testing.
- Kosta

Ed Worrell

Hello,

I didn't report the crashes as I believe that they are related to the iOS 11.4 beta. I'm sorry, I should have reported them. The app was crashing when I would copy text to the clip board. This is no longer the case after build 35. You have seemed to fix the lag on first load with build 36. The lag was about 4 seconds. You have cut that in half.

Thanks,
Ed

On Apr 16, 2018, at 12:14 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Ed. Could you please describe which crash is the one that seems fixed for you?

On the keyboard taking more time to load, could you please give us a sense of the amount of difference, for example takes twice as long, or 3 seconds? And is that compared to build 34 or some other build?

Thanks again,
- Kosta