Topics

Build 2. 0.

George Cham

Been playing with build 2. 0, and I can not help wondering if this version has I cloud support. 
 The reason I voice this, is because I removes the FlickType beta then installed it again. 
 When I went to dictionary. All my saved words were showing up in the beta as well. 
 Is I cloud support comming to FlickType? 

Kind regards,

George Cham

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook for iOS

Chuck Dean

Hello George, 
 You must have the FlickType classic keyboard installed on your device. This app will hold all your dictionary entries and export them to the custom keyboard and vice versa. 

On Jun 9, 2018, at 2:08 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Been playing with build 2. 0, and I can not help wondering if this version has I cloud support. 
 The reason I voice this, is because I removes the FlickType beta then installed it again. 
 When I went to dictionary. All my saved words were showing up in the beta as well. 

Kind regards,

George Cham

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Get Outlook for iOS

Chuck is correct. As long as at least one of the two apps remains on your device, your dictionary will be preserved. But there is no iCloud support yet, so if you delete both apps you will lose your dictionary. This will be addressed soon. 

Kosta 

On Jun 9, 2018, at 14:18, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello George, 
 You must have the FlickType classic keyboard installed on your device. This app will hold all your dictionary entries and export them to the custom keyboard and vice versa. 

Kind regards,

George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS

George Cham

Ok, that makes sense.
I've noticed that the dictionary in FlickType clasic is not in alphabetical order. But in FlickType beta build it is.

Kind regards,

George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of FlickType <hello@...>
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2018 8:18:40 AM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 2. 0.

Chuck is correct. As long as at least one of the two apps remains on your device, your dictionary will be preserved. But there is no iCloud support yet, so if you delete both apps you will lose your dictionary. This will be addressed soon. 

Kosta 

On Jun 9, 2018, at 14:18, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello George, 

Kind regards,

George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS

George Cham

Hi chuck,
I've got FlickType clasic installed.
Just thought it interesting that the dictionary settings carried across to the FlickType  beta.

Kind Regards,

George Cham

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Chuck Dean <cadean329@...>
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2018 7:18:07 AM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 2. 0.

Hello George, 

Kind regards,

George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS