Topics

Build 154 email and punctuation problems.

Chuck Dean

Hi kosta,
I am having a lot of crashes while replying to emails. The keyboard flashes, then changes to the iOS keyboard, but I can not get back to FlickType without shutting down the email app.
I am also having problems with the cursor jumping around when composing new emails. This happens in both landscape and portrait modes.

Also, the punctuation is inconsistent. Some times I can enter a comma or other punctuation mark, and other times only a period

Btw, I am not getting any weird announcements delay, stuttering, or unwanted announcements. The only thing is the first prediction is a higher pitch than the next choices. A little weird, but I could live with it.

I am using FlickType Classic to type this, as I tried with the half screen keyboard three times but failed.
Chuck

George Cham

Hi  costa, when writing text in either messages or email on I phone, before I start, getting red screen on half screen keyboard.

Kind regards,

George Cham

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook for iOS

Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2018 4:10 pm
To: Alpha
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Build 154 email and punctuation problems.

Hi kosta,
I am having a lot of crashes while replying to emails. The keyboard flashes, then changes to the iOS keyboard, but I can not get back to FlickType without shutting down the email app.
I am also having problems with the cursor jumping around when composing new emails. This happens in both landscape and portrait modes.

Also, the punctuation is inconsistent. Some times I can enter a comma or other punctuation mark, and other times only a period

Btw, I am not getting any weird announcements delay, stuttering, or unwanted announcements. The only thing is the first prediction is a higher pitch than the next choices. A little weird, but I could live with it.

I am using FlickType Classic to type this, as I tried with the half screen keyboard three times but failed.
Chuck

Chuck Dean

Hi George,
Weird, I haven’t seen a red screen in quite some time. You and I used to get them all the time, but I don’t think I’ve seen one in over two weeks.
Chuck

On Aug 18, 2018, at 11:18 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hi  costa, when writing text in either messages or email on I phone, before I start, getting red screen on half screen keyboard.

Kind regards,

George Cham

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Get Outlook for iOS

Hi kosta,

Chuck

George Cham

Hi chuck, I'm only seeing the red screen  on The iPhone.

Kind Regards,

George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Chuck Dean <cadean329@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2018 4:25:12 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 154 email and punctuation problems.

Hi George,
Weird, I haven’t seen a red screen in quite some time. You and I used to get them all the time, but I don’t think I’ve seen one in over two weeks.
Chuck

On Aug 18, 2018, at 11:18 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Kind regards,

George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS

Hi kosta,

Chuck