Topics

Build 123 repeating first line of text.

Chuck Dean

Hi kosta,
While typing in my journal app, everything went fine until I dismissed the keyboard. Where I started typing in this session, the first line of the day's entry was repeated. I deleted the line and typed some more and it happened again. I am going to try it with this email right now.

No, it didn't happen here. I'll see if it happens in other apps or if it is just a quirk of my journal app.
Chuck

Chuck Dean

Hello again,
I did another entry and nothing was repeated, but this time I switched to the iOS keyboard. So I tried another entry and dismissed the keyboard, and nothing was repeated.
This may be a fluke with this particular app, which was developed by a teenager, BTW.
Chuck

On Jul 1, 2018, at 5:56 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi kosta,
While typing in my journal app, everything went fine until I dismissed the keyboard. Where I started typing in this session, the first line of the day's entry was repeated. I deleted the line and typed some more and it happened again. I am going to try it with this email right now.

No, it didn't happen here. I'll see if it happens in other apps or if it is just a quirk of my journal app.
Chuck