Topics

Build 119

- Internal crash log changes to help us better understand future crashes.

Paul Sutton

On 29 Jun 2018, at 23:22, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

- Internal crash log changes to help us better understand future crashes.
Hello Kosta and Ashley,
I experienced my first disappearing text a few minutes ago.
I was reading back a post on Facebook that I had written and I realized that I had made a mistake. I tapped on the edit field, scanned through the text and therewas a dong sound and my text disappeared..
Regards, paul

Thank you Paul. Just to confirm, did the text disappear from FlickType, or also from the underlying text field? And when you say you scanned through the text, do you mean using VoiceOver cursor gestures or within FlickType?
- Kosta

On Sat, Jun 30, 2018 at 10:31 AM Paul Sutton <sutty_p@...> wrote:

> On 29 Jun 2018, at 23:22, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>
> - Internal crash log changes to help us better understand future crashes.
> Hello Kosta and Ashley,
>  I experienced my first disappearing text a few minutes ago.
>  I was reading back a post on Facebook that I had written and I realized that I had made a mistake. I tapped on the edit field, scanned through the text and therewas a   dong sound and my text disappeared..
>  Regards, paul
>
>

Paul Sutton

Hi, 
 The text disappeared from the underlying text its self and it was when I was flicking through the text whilst using FlickType.
Regards, paul 

On 30 Jun 2018, at 18:45, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Thank you Paul. Just to confirm, did the text disappear from FlickType, or also from the underlying text field? And when you say you scanned through the text, do you mean using VoiceOver cursor gestures or within FlickType?
- Kosta

On Sat, Jun 30, 2018 at 10:31 AM Paul Sutton <sutty_p@...> wrote:

> On 29 Jun 2018, at 23:22, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>
> - Internal crash log changes to help us better understand future crashes.
> Hello Kosta and Ashley,
>  I experienced my first disappearing text a few minutes ago.
>  I was reading back a post on Facebook that I had written and I realized that I had made a mistake. I tapped on the edit field, scanned through the text and therewas a   dong sound and my text disappeared..
>  Regards, paul
>
>