Topics

Build 110

- Added phonetic feedback delay to mimic the iOS keyboard. Please let us know if this is better as well as consistent. Thank you!

George Cham

hi costa, I don't know what happend.  but all of the extra emoji have gone.

Kind Regards,

George Cham

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook for iOS

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of FlickType <hello@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 3:14:10 AM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Build 110

- Added phonetic feedback delay to mimic the iOS keyboard. Please let us know if this is better as well as consistent. Thank you!

Chanelle Allen

Hello Kosta,
There is a greater phonetic feedback delay in this build. The timing still seems to be a bit inconsistent though. When manually typing at a normal speed, sometimes their is a significant delay before phonetics are announced, sometimes they are announced right away, and often, I bypass them altogether. Still, unlike the last build, I am hearing letters first, and the phonetics are available if clarification is needed.
Thank you.
Chanelle

On Jun 25, 2018, at 10:14, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Chanelle, what iOS version are you on?

George, can you please elaborate on what you mean about the emojis?

Thanks,
Kosta

On Jun 25, 2018, at 11:55, Chanelle Allen <chanellem.allen@...> wrote:

Hello Kosta,
There is a greater phonetic feedback delay in this build. The timing still seems to be a bit inconsistent though. When manually typing at a normal speed, sometimes their is a significant delay before phonetics are announced, sometimes they are announced right away, and often, I bypass them altogether. Still, unlike the last build, I am hearing letters first, and the phonetics are available if clarification is needed.
Thank you.
Chanelle

On Jun 25, 2018, at 10:14, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

George Cham

Hi Coster, I added the extra emoji birthday cake emoji hamburger emoji and in pizza emoji. When I updated the app to the latest build the extra emojis had gone from the settings section of the app

Kind Regards,

George Cham

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Get Outlook for iOS

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of FlickType <hello@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 5:09:08 AM
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 110

Thank you Chanelle, what iOS version are you on?

George, can you please elaborate on what you mean about the emojis?

Thanks,
Kosta

> On Jun 25, 2018, at 11:55, Chanelle Allen <chanellem.allen@...> wrote:
>
>
> Hello Kosta,
> There is a greater phonetic feedback delay in this build. The timing still seems to be a bit inconsistent though. When manually typing at a normal speed, sometimes their is a significant delay before phonetics are announced, sometimes they are announced right away, and often, I bypass them altogether. Still, unlike the last build, I am hearing letters first, and the phonetics are available if clarification is needed.
> Thank you.
> Chanelle
>
>> On Jun 25, 2018, at 10:14, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>>
>> - Added phonetic feedback delay to mimic the iOS keyboard. Please let us know if this is better as well as consistent. Thank you!
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>

Benny Barber

Kosta,
I know that some like the spell feature and I have tried with spell turned on and with it turned off. Spelling everything is just a bit too much for me. I wish there was a way to spell a particular word on the fly. If that was not possible, maybe an option to spell only the words in the alternative word list Could be considered. Just thinking. Thanks.

Benny
Jun 25, 2018, at 12:14 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

George Cham

I have found the spelling feature very annoying, so I’ve turned it off.

Kind regards,

George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Benny Barber <rebelben@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 10:54:06 AM
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 110

Kosta,
 I know that some like the spell feature and I have tried with spell turned on and with it turned off. Spelling everything is just a bit too much for me. I wish there was a way to spell a particular word on the fly. If that was not possible, maybe an option to spell only the words in the alternative word list Could be considered. Just thinking. Thanks.

Benny
Jun 25, 2018, at 12:14 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>
> - Added phonetic feedback delay to mimic the iOS keyboard. Please let us know if this is better as well as consistent. Thank you!
>
>
>