Topics

Beta expiring in 4 days, what’s next?

Rocco Fiorentino

Hi Kasta and all,

The current beta of FlickType is expiring in 4 days... Is there another release coming soon, Oor should we go grab it from the App Store and subscribe, etc.? Though typing is generally fixed with iOS 13.2 there is still some pretty major issues in the mail app, and a few others. I couldn’t write this message properly without dictating most of it. I just wanted to touch base and try and get an update of next steps.
I did not intend this email to bash Kosta or Ashley whatsoever, so please don’t reply with negative comments; family is the most important thing in life, and that should always come first. I simply wanted to make everyone aware of the approaching deadline, and check in.

Thanks so much,
Rocco