Topics

Another vanishing incident

Chuck Dean

Another vanishing incident

Hi Kosta, I was sending a text message with the iOS message app at 1:37 when I lost all my text. The last thing I did was put in a quotation mark.
Chuck

Michael Maslo

 Hello, I am unsure if my issue is vanishing text but my issue is as follows.

 I may try to type a word with six or seven letters and I just hear one letter instead of the whole word. I am unsure if it is pudding a space after each letter or not but it is weird. I cannot tell you how to duplicate this issue for it is not consistent. As a matter of fact as I type this email and tried to type a word, I had thought I had typed seven letters but there was only one letter on the screen of the seven I had typed. If this makes sense?

Sincerely,, mike

On Jun 20, 2018 at 15:41, <Chuck Dean> wrote:

Another vanishing incident

Hi Kosta, I was sending a text message with the iOS message app at 1:37 when I lost all my text. The last thing I did was put in a quotation mark.

Hi Michael,
 No, that is a different problem than the vanishing text.
 Chuck

On Jun 20, 2018, at 2:03 PM, Michael Maslo <michaelmaslo04@...> wrote:

 Hello, I am unsure if my issue is vanishing text but my issue is as follows.

 I may try to type a word with six or seven letters and I just hear one letter instead of the whole word. I am unsure if it is pudding a space after each letter or not but it is weird. I cannot tell you how to duplicate this issue for it is not consistent. As a matter of fact as I type this email and tried to type a word, I had thought I had typed seven letters but there was only one letter on the screen of the seven I had typed. If this makes sense?

Sincerely,, mike

On Jun 20, 2018 at 15:41, <Chuck Dean> wrote:

Another vanishing incident

Hi Kosta, I was sending a text message with the iOS message app at 1:37 when I lost all my text. The last thing I did was put in a quotation mark.
Chuck

Thank you all, I will attempt to reduce memory even further to hopefully fix the crash and loss of text.

I think Michael's issue is the same as Benny's. Michael, do you also hear a clicking sound when that single letter appears? I should also note that if you happen to type fast with more than one finger you might accidentally trigger other gestures such as switching to caps or numbers.

Kosta

Michael Maslo

Hello kosta,

I am a one finger typist. I hear the sounds but no text is written. I hope this helps.