Topics

Another feature I would like to see...

Chuck Dean

Another feature I would like to see inn the future is a export to shortcuts button. I am using the container App right now, and I can export this text to a shortcut, formally work flow, and simply tap email to alpha group.
Some shortcuts work if I open the app first, not using maps or transit needs to have the text typed first.

Chuck  (mobile)

Hello again,
Ignore that last email. I realized all I need to do is change the way the shortcut is configured.🤔

Chuck  (mobile)